TCA offers 3 types of Membership:
- Regular Membership (Download Application)
- Associate Membership (Download Application)
- State Association/Coalition Membership (Download Application)
Treatment Communities of America (TCA) works year round to keep its members informed and to influence all stages of the budget and appropriation process. TCA creates opportunities for learning and networking and advocates for public policy that supports substance use disorder prevention, research and treatment. Join us in promoting a healthier America!
Benefits of Membership
- Receive TCA Newsletters and Membership Directory
- Representation in Washington, DC. TCA meets regularly with the Administrator and senior staff of the federal agencies that are important to the addiction field.
- Advocacy activities that allow members’ concerns and needs to be heard by Federal policymakers within Congress and the Administration.
- Preparation and materials for individual Hill visits with your Congressional Representatives and Senators.
- Receive action alerts and updates on pending policy issues, training opportunities and other national news.
- Opportunities to attend conferences, summits, natinoal meetings, trainings, technical assistance workshops and webinars.
- Receive updates on research and current trends in the field.
- Professional environment to brainstorm, share experiences, problem solve, and discuss new trends, research and technology.
- Premium revenue sharing agreements with vendors to provide members with quality services at discount prices.
Types of Membership
*Regular Members: Substance Use Disorder Treatment Programs
*Associate Members: Individuals and interested parties
*State Associations and Coalitions: statewide alcohol and drug treatment and prevention association or coalitions.